THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 10, 2011

Way Back to the Past


" We cannot change the past

We can only learn from it
And try to avoid the same
mistakes in the future"

Yah! That's true. As a fourth year student, I can compare that saying to my studies, why?

In my ICT IV, my groupmates and I did our project for the third grading period. First, we don't know were doing because the one who knows what to do is not present. So, Michelle and I decided to do our project. We made some parts of our project that day. The next day, we tried to open our homepage but the things we've done yesterday, we didn't saw it. So we decided to do it again. And I've learned in my ICT IV how to make a homepage and that was all about our project.

I've encountered a lot of problems like in doing our/my project, not only in ICT IV but of all my subjects. Of course, in doing projects we need a money. So financial problem is one of my problems. I had also a problem on the household chores because that responsibilities makes my time less in doing my assignments, projects and of course in reviewing my notes.

I will address those challenges by being thrifty to my allowance and by managing my time.

Moving on, I will be industrious in my studies. And the past will be my learnings.

3 comments:

Rodel Alicar said...

nice post! keep up the good work

jessa mae raquepo said...

you've done a great job..
keep it up!!!

dyane marie farrales said...

yeah you're right!
so i hope that you will be better in the next quater.. :)