THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Change: It starts with me

Changes? What do you mean? Is it changes in own life, likes, dreams or society? Whatever to them I think and I believe I need some changes not only for me or myself but it's all of us.

Sometimes I'm wondering why should I need some changes? Maybe I want to change the things to make it more progress like in our society, As of now, I can say that our society is not yet improving because of the happenings like crimes and most of the victims are us teenagers. Sometimes I almost forgotten to what Dr. Jose Rizal said during his generation that We teenagers are the progress of our own society. But as of now, I can say that it aws a nonsense because as you see some of us teenagers are do not want to do something to make our society good and progress. Some of us do not doing their responsibilities as a "mamamayan." My friend, if you want some changes, ask yourself what should you and I do to make our society progress?

Changes? Right now, I want some changes especially un our society but before I achieve that changes of course I will start it to myself so that I will be a model to them.

0 comments: