THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Dream, My Future

Dream your own dream
And follow your own star...

What is/are your dream/s in life? Do you want to achieve it? What should you do to achieve your dream? Is sacrifice enough?

Before I'll take the road that i have chosen I'm just making sure if that road is for my lifelong happiness and success. As a fourth year student, I can't decide what course shall I'll take up when I am in college whether BSA or Commerce Major in Accounting. Actually both of them I want to take up but for me it is better to choose the right one because if I choose them both I know that my parents will never stop because of me and my sake and if I choose the right one I know that the earlier, the better. If I'll take up BSA, what if I will not reach the grade 85% so meaning I'm just wasting my time, money and effort? You what I am negative thinker that was they saying to me. Maybe they are right, but for me I'm just making the things very clearly and sure so that whether the outcome is good or bad, for me, it's ok because myself was ready for that things. If I'll take up Commerce it's ok for me together with my family but except to my mother. My mother wants me to take up BSA because she believes in my ability that I will pass my board then I will become C.P.A., that is only the dream of my mother to me.

Right now, I'm just thinking about what kind of courses shall I'll take up when I am in college. But I agreed to myself that if the result of my UNP-CAT is in higher percent then I'll take BSA but if the result is in lower percent then I'll choose Commerce and that was an agreement. And I believe that " There are no shortcuts on the way to a dream so give all that you have to all you do. And above all things, believe in yourself. This is all your dream asks of you, But this is everything."

0 comments: